Calmer Choice is dedicated to bringing mindfulness-based social emotional education into Cape Cod schools.
Inner Explorer Website
Inner Explorer program is a series of daily 5-10-minute audio-guided mindfulness practices. The program focuses on key areas of development, bringing mindfulness to education and helping students prepare for learning. Daily practice teaches kids the practical techniques to appropriately handle difficult emotions such as stress, anxiety, anger and more. Inner Explorer offers programs for all age-groups (PreK-12) that help students with following themes:
- Discovering Breathing and Relaxation Exercises
- Learning Awareness of Senses
- Using Thought and Emotional Regulation
- Developing Compassion and Connection
- Promoting Social Emotional Learning
Shark Fin Breathing: See this Inner Explorer demonstration video.
Prompts for other breathing exercises