Vision Statement of Eastham Elementary School
The collective commitment of Eastham Elementary School as a professional learning community is to ensure that every child attains academic proficiency and full social and personal potential.
What is our purpose?
- To be committed to our school's mission and vision
- To increase student life-long learning, as well as our own
- To encourage student success educationally, emotionally, and socially
- To work together to create a safe, enjoyable, and productive environment
How are we behaving?
- Professionally, positively and collaboratively with productive communication as norms
- Supportive, and focused, concerned and involved with goals in mind
How do we treat each other?
- Respectfully, professionally and fairly, with trust acceptance and empathy
How do we treat our students?
- With high expectations and thoughtful respect for individual differences and learning styles
- With a goal for independence
How are we interacting with parents and the community?
- Positively and collaboratively with open, honest and ongoing communication
What makes our school a great place to work?
- Welcoming place for adults and children
- Code of Conduct supported by all
- Bright, cheerful, comfortable and clean building
- Adequate teaching space and storage
- State-of-the-art- supplies and resources
Adopted at Staff Meeting, April 25, 2006