Online Registration for New Student Enrollments
To register your child for the current or upcoming school year, you will need to open a Nauset Regional School District account and set up your credentials. Once you have completed the online registration, please call the school directly to confirm.
- New accounts must be created on a desktop computer; you cannot set up a new account on a mobile device.
- Please follow the directions below and click this link to begin the process and request access the portal.
- At the login screen click on Request an account to begin the process.
For more information on this process please see the Aspen Registration Guide.
In the bottom left corner click on Next Step to create your credentials. You will need an email address to register your child online.
Complete the information requested and then click Next Step again.
Enter an email address that you can be reached at, create your password and click create account. A verification email will be sent to the address specified. Once you have verified your email you can login and begin registering your child.
- Minimum length is 6
- At least one number
- At least one capital and lowercase letter
- Can't contain "password", login name, first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, personal id, or only sequential letters or numbers
Your username will be the email you provided.
Your password will be the password created during account creation.