Teachers open the doors to a well-rounded education at Nauset Middle School.
Keith Kenyon, PrincipalNeal Milan, Assistant Principal
Nauset recognizes the essential contributions of its professional staff to its accomplishments to date, and remains committed to supporting the superior Professional Development that has enabled such high student achievement. Our distinctive continuity of the preschool through high school program is a commitment that must remain strong. The engagement of staff in a collaborative effort to educate each student to his/her potential is Nauset’s next challenge. Through challenging and innovative activities, students, teachers, parents, and the community work cooperatively to develop healthy, lifelong learners and responsible citizens who are culturally and environmentally active and aware.
Parents that volunteer at the middle school make all the difference in the world !!Nauset Believes Every Child Matters
- Average Class Size of 22
- Extra Help Session Before and After School
- Advanced Classes in Multiple Subjects
- Seven Mac and PC Computer Labs
- State of the Art Facility, Athletic Fields, and Two Gymnasiums
- Foreign Language Programs
- Intramural and Interscholastic Sports
- Art, Drama, and Technology Classes
- Award-Winning Music Program
- Community Service Programs
- Student Government
- Counseling Support at Each Grade Level
- Outstanding MCAS Scores
- Full Range of Special Education Services
- Enrollment for School Choice Candidates
- Academic, Social, and Personal Preparation for the Award Winning Nauset Regional High School
My experience at Nauset Middle School has been one of continuous discovery, inside the classroom and out. The teachers are talented, passionate about their subjects, and the social environment is supportive and fun. The range of extra-curricular activities is also superb, from Bike Club to Model United Nations, there is something offered for everyone. One very special aspect of Nauset is its sensational music program, with a band, orchestra, jazz band, percussion ensemble, and chorus led by outstanding teachers, giving an in-depth musical experience. Above all, I enjoy Nauset’s acceptance of all, providing the students with the tools they need to pursue their dreams for high school and beyond.