Welcome to KindergartenKindergarten Online Registration for the upcoming 2023-2024.Enrollment requirements are listed below. Once you have completed the online registration, please call the school directly to confirm (numbers are listed below). Pre Registration begins with an online application and should be completed by those families who meet the criteria.
Click here for instructions regarding online registration.
- Your child must reside in the town they will be attending school and you will need to provide proof of residency documentation.
- Your child must be five (5) years old on or before August 31st of the enrollment year.
- The following documents are required at registration.
- Your child's original birth certificate
- Proof of residency (see below for acceptable examples)
- Your child's most recent physical examination and immunizations record
If applicable also include:
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan if your child receives Special Education Services.
- Proof or guardianship if your child is not living with one or both natural parents.
Proof of Residency Acceptable Documents
- Copy of mortgage statement
- Copy of lease/rental agreement
- Copy of town tax bill
- Copy of your voter registration
If you need additional information, please contact the school directly. We are happy to assist you in answering any questions that you might have regarding Kindergarten enrollment/Registration.
This is a very exciting time and we look forward to beginning a wonderful educational experience for you and your child!
Specific Dates and Timelines for each Elementary School coming soon!200 Schoolhouse RoadEastham, MA 02642School Hours 7:45-2:00Phone: 508-255-0808Fax: 508-240-5403Principal: William CrosbyParent Orientation:Kindergarten Screening:Kindergarten Bus Ride / Tour:46 Eldredge Park WayOrleans MA 02653School Hours 7:45-2:00Phone: 508-255-0380Fax: 508-255-7943Principal: Elaine PenderKindergarten Registration: Once you have completed the online registration, please contact the school office to schedule a 15-minute appt. on Thursday, March 23rd (between 8:30-10:30 am) or Thursday, March 30th (between 8:30-10:30 am or 4:30-6:30 pm). Your child does not need to be with you during this time.Kindergarten Screening: May 19th by appt. only.Kindergarten Orientation/Bus Ride/Tour: June 9th from 9:30 - 11:00.384 Underpass RoadBrewster, MA 02631School Hours 7:45-2:00Phone: 508-896-4545Fax: 508-896-4081Principal: Keith GauleyParent Orientation:Kindergarten Screening:Kindergarten Bus Ride / Tour:100 Lawrence RoadWellfleet, MA 02667School Hours 7:45-2:00Phone: 508-349-3101Fax: 508-349-1377Principal: Mary Beth RodmanParent Orientation:Kindergarten Screening: (by appointment):Kindergarten Bus Ride / Tour: