Welcome to Kindergarten
Kindergarten Online Registration will open soon for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year. Enrollment requirements are listed below. Preregistration begins with an online application and should be completed by those families who meet the criteria.
To access the online registration click here or go to https://nauset-registration.hosted.src-solutions.com/
- Your child must reside in the town they will be attending school and you will need to provide proof of residency documentation.
- Your child must be five (5) years old on or before August 31st of the enrollment year.
- The following documents are required at registration.
- Your child's original birth certificate
- Proof of residency (see below for acceptable examples)
- Your child's most recent physical examination and immunizations record
If applicable also include:
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan if your child receives Special Education Services.
- Proof or guardianship if your child is not living with one or both natural parents.
Proof of Residency Acceptable Documents
- Copy of mortgage statement
- Copy of lease/rental agreement
- Copy of town tax bill
- Copy of your voter registration
If you need additional information, please contact the school directly. We are happy to assist you in answering any questions that you might have regarding Kindergarten enrollment/Registration.
This is a very exciting time and we look forward to beginning a wonderful educational experience for you and your child!200 Schoolhouse RoadEastham, MA 02642School Hours 7:45-2:00Phone: 508-255-0808Fax: 508-240-5403Principal: William CrosbyKindergarten Registration:Wednesday, March 14, 2018, 5 - 6:30 p.m.Thursday, March 15, 2018, 9 - 11 a.m.Kindergarten Screening:Thursday, May 17, 2018 or Friday, May 18, 2018.You will need to make an appointment at kindergarten registration.Kindergarten Bus Ride:June 1, 2018 -more information will be given out at the time of screening.46 Eldredge Park WayOrleans MA 02653School Hours 7:45-2:00Phone: 508-255-0380Fax: 508-255-7943Principal: Elaine PenderRegistration: March 27th from 8:30-10:30 am and 3:30-5:30 pmScreening: April 26th, April 30th and May 10th (parents to choose one of these dates at K Registration)Orientation: June 4th from 10-11 am384 Underpass RoadBrewster, MA 02631School Hours 7:45-2:00Phone: 508-896-4545Fax: 508-896-4081Principal: Denise Fronius
Brewster Kindergarten Registration: (no appointment necessary)
Wednesday, March 6th, from 9-11 a.m.
Thursday, March 7th, from 9-11 a.m.
(You will need to register your child online before March 6th and 7th.)
Please make sure to bring the following documents with you.
1) A copy of your child’s birth certificate;
2) A copy of your child’s physical within the last year;
3) Immunization Record and documented Lead Screening from the doctor’s office;
4) Proof of Residency (i.e., copy of rental agreement /mortgage payment or property tax bill with dwelling listed);
5) Court Orders pertaining to custody (if applicable)
Wednesday, April 24th, 6-6:45 p.m. (for parents only)
Tuesday, May 21st or Wednesday, May 22nd
You will need to make a one hour Screening Appointment time at registration.
Kindergarten Bus Ride:
Tuesday, June 11th at 9 a.m.100 Lawrence RoadWellfleet, MA 02667School Hours 7:45-2:00Phone: 508-349-3101Fax: 508-349-1377Principal: Mary Beth Rodman
Parent Orientation: April 4th 5:30-7:00 pm (for parents only)
Kindergarten Screening: (by appointment): Monday, May 20th and Thursday, May 30th
Kindergarten Visit/Bus Ride: TBD
Note: Online Registration: Needs to be completed by May 10th