Welcome to Kindergarten
Kindergarten Online Registration will open for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year beginning January 23, 2020. Enrollment requirements are listed below. Preregistration begins with an online application and should be completed by those families who meet the criteria.
- Your child must reside in the town they will be attending school and you will need to provide proof of residency documentation.
- Your child must be five (5) years old on or before August 31st of the enrollment year.
- The following documents are required at registration.
- Your child's original birth certificate
- Proof of residency (see below for acceptable examples)
- Your child's most recent physical examination and immunizations record
If applicable also include:
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan if your child receives Special Education Services.
- Proof or guardianship if your child is not living with one or both natural parents.
Proof of Residency Acceptable Documents
- Copy of mortgage statement
- Copy of lease/rental agreement
- Copy of town tax bill
- Copy of your voter registration
If you need additional information, please contact the school directly. We are happy to assist you in answering any questions that you might have regarding Kindergarten enrollment/Registration.
This is a very exciting time and we look forward to beginning a wonderful educational experience for you and your child!200 Schoolhouse RoadEastham, MA 02642School Hours 7:45-2:00Phone: 508-255-0808Fax: 508-240-5403Principal: William Crosby
Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 4 - 6 p.m.
Thursday, March 12, 2020, 9 - 11 a.m.
Wednesday, May 6th and Thursday, May 7th, 2020. You will need to make an appointment at
Kindergarten Bus Ride:
June 11, 2020, 8:15 - 9:15 a.m. -More information will be given out at the time of screening.46 Eldredge Park WayOrleans MA 02653School Hours 7:45-2:00Phone: 508-255-0380Fax: 508-255-7943Principal: Elaine PenderRegistration:
Thursday, March 26, 2020, 8:30-10:30 am AND 3:30-5:30 pm (OES Library)Screening:
Friday, May 8 and Friday, May 22, 2020. You will need to make an appointment for one of these days at kindergarten registration.Orientation:
Thursday, June 4, 2020, 9-10 am384 Underpass RoadBrewster, MA 02631School Hours 7:45-2:00Phone: 508-896-4545Fax: 508-896-4081Principal: Keith Gauley
Brewster Kindergarten Registration:
You will need to register your child online before March 4th and 5th.
Wednesday, March 4th, from 9-11 a.m.
Thursday, March 5th, from 9-11 a.m.
Wednesday, April 29th, 6-6:45 p.m. (for parents only)
Tuesday, May 19th or Wednesday, May 20th
You will need to make a one hour Screening Appointment time at registration.
Kindergarten Bus Ride:
Tuesday, June 9th at 9 a.m.100 Lawrence RoadWellfleet, MA 02667School Hours 7:45-2:00Phone: 508-349-3101Fax: 508-349-1377Principal: Mary Beth Rodman
April 2, 2020, 5:30-7:00 pm - (child care provided)
May 18th & May 28th, 2020 8:00 am-1:00 pm (you will need to sign up for a one-hour appointment time at Orientation on 4/2)
Kindergarten Open House and Bus Ride: August (Date TBD) 9:00-9:45 am
Note Online Registration: Needs to be completed by May 8th.