TRIP TO ROME|
2020 February trip to Rome meeting for interested students
in Mr. Mulholland’s room N203 TODAY, Tuesday 9/17 at 8AM or 3PM.
For Community Service
Council on Aging in each town is always looking for volunteers to help assist the elderly with yard clean up and household chores.
Contact the following COA:
Orleans: Mary Ann Ryan: firstname.lastname@example.org- 508-255-6333 xt 16
Wellfleet: Sally Largey: Sally.email@example.com -
Eastham: Monica Keefe-Hess: firstname.lastname@example.org – 508-2556164
Brewster: Brenda Locke – email@example.com – 508-896-2737
Debra Johnson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see: Mrs.Cremins in main office with any questions
LOST AND FOUND
Missing something? The Lost and Found is now located in D206.
Advisor: Jaime Staniels
Will be Meeting: Mondays 3:00-4:00 in the nurse’s office.
- Reiki is a holistic healing modality involving the energy centers within the body. It is used in hospitals and clinics throughout the world.
- Students will be taught Reiki Level 1 including how to perform a treatment on themselves and others.
- We will learn about energy within the body, manifestation of illness/disease
- Chakras and corresponding emotions
- Auras around the body, vision boards, manifestation boxes,
- Healing crystals, and so much more!
- Guided meditations will also be conducted within the group.
- Parental Consent is required. See the nurse for details and permission form.
The Social Club will begin meeting on Monday, September 16 from 3:00-3:50 in the Guidance conference room/N building. The club will stop in time for students to take the late bus. Any questions see Ms. Timmons, Ms. Citrone or Mrs. Dee Smith or email email@example.com
Advisor: Sally Lum
Meets: Tuesdays at 7:30 A.M.
The purpose of the Poetry Club is to study, read, recite and write all kinds of Poetry!!!
MOCK TRIAL TEAM
Advisors: Dee Smith and Mae Timmons & Attorney Coach Bonnie Nunheimer
Meets: Orientation meeting on September 26. Weekly meetings on Tuesdays from 4:00-6:00pm in Room N201
Google Classroom 2019-2020 - v66ds2
- To further your understanding of the law, court procedures, civil liberties and our legal system
- To increase your proficiency in basic life skills, such as listening, speaking, reading and reasoning
- To develop your advocacy skills regardless of which side of the case is being represented and irrespective of the party with which you most identify
- To promote better communication and cooperation between you, the schools and the legal profession
- To heighten your consciousness of law-related professions and the academic studies, which lead to those professions.
The Culinary Club will be meeting Wednesdays 3-4:30pm in D205 (Culinary Room)
START DATE: Wednesday - 9/25ART CLUB
Advisor: Ryan Campbell
Meets: Wednesdays - 3:00-4:00 pm after school in Room C205
Come get creative and try a variety of mediums and art contest opportunities!Literary and Arts Magazine
Like to write short stories? Take pictures? Work with layout and design?
Then join the Nauset Literary and Arts Magazine.
We need writers, editors, graphic artists, and a few A-type personalities to keep all of the creative beings in line!
Wednesdays: 3:00-4:00 Room B204
Ms. Seiser, advisor firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questionsBEST BUDDIES
Advisor: Mr. Jacob Pickard
When? : Wednesdays @ 3:15 - 4:00pmWhere? : D206 (Next to Culinary)Why? “Best Buddies allows everyone to have a friend, no matter who you are or what you are capable of doing." -Trinity-*Come socialize in a comfortable and low pressure setting. Take a risk and get to know new people! Visit old faces and fix your appetite with some delicious snacks. We have many activities to choose from! :)
Advisors: Luke Simpson and Jody Craven
Meets: Thursdays at 8:00am in Room E101
We deal with issues of sustainability on campus and in the community
Advisor: Lauren Wall
Meets: Thursdays - 3:15-4:00pm (begins Oct. 3, 2019)
Orleans Bowling Alley
$4.00 per person
Interested in joining the Drama Club? Come to our first meeting of the year!
When: Thursday, September 12th right after school
This year's productions are "A Chorus Line" and "Guys and Dolls"CALLING ALL STUDENTS INTERESTED IN MOCK TRIAL TEAMThere will be an orientation meeting for students interested in Mock Trial this year. Thursday, September 26 3:05-3:30 in Room N211. Come find out about what this Team is all about, how the tournament works, and the dates and times we'll be meeting as a team. See Ms. Timmons or Mrs. Dee Smith with any questions. All new and returning students are welcome. See you there!FRIDAY
Advisor: Mike McNamara
Meets: Fridays, 8:00-8:30am