"As they say on my own Cape Cod, a rising tide lifts all the boats.
And a partnership, by definition, serves both partners without
domination or unfair advantage."
~ President John F. Kennedy ,1963 ~
Nauset Regional High School, in partnership with its member communities, strives to develop responsible and educated citizens by providing an environment that expects and encourages respect for each other and the community.
We uphold rigorous academic standards through a variety of teaching and learning strategies so that all students may acquire the skills, the knowledge, and the work ethic to become contributing members of an evolving society. We provide diverse extra and co-curricular activities to complement the academics, creating a rich variety of valued and supported offerings.Nauset Learning Expectations
Academic Excellence~Civic Responsibility~Social Awareness
All students will engage in a variety of learning experiences to develop skills in:
- Problem Solving - (Rubric HERE)
- Reading comprehension
- Oral communication - (Rubric HERE)
- Written communication - (Rubric HERE)
- Students will develop self-worth and emotional maturity using positive interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
- Students will develop coping skills that promote self-advocacy and self-confidence in real-life situations.
- Students will have the opportunity to gain knowledge and respect for the diversity on our campus, in our communities, and the world beyond.
- Students will have the opportunity to be knowledgeable advocates of their civic obligations and privileges.
Rubric for Student Goal Setting Form for Social Awareness and Civic Responsibility HERE