Nauset Public Schools (NPS) uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
How to Register Your Account:
ParentSquare makes it easy to register for ParentSquare from the app. Follow the steps below:
1) Open up the ParentSquare App (Apple App Store or Google Play Store). Or go to https://www.parentsquare.com/signin. Enter your email or cell phone number. The email and/or cell phone number should match what is in Aspen.
Note: If your email or phone number is not recognized by ParentSquare, call your school's office and ask them to update your contact information.
2) Next, create your password and confirm your password. Click Continue.
3) You will receive a registration code via email or text. Enter your registration code and click 'Verify'. This will take you to your ParentSquare home feed!
Note: If your registration link has expired, a new one will need to be sent to you. Please contact your school's office and ask for a new link to be sent to you.
Handout for Families (Spanish)
We promise to only send you information closely related to school. You can opt-out at any time.
What is ParentSquare?
ParentSquare is a simple-to-use platform that provides a safe way for everyone at a school to connect. With ParentSquare, you'll be able to:
- Receive messages from the district and school via email, text, or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6 p.m. daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message to teachers, staff, and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Sign forms & permission slips
- And all more from your phone or web portal!
ParentSquare is a single platform that engages every parent/guardian with school communications —all the way from the district office to the classroom teacher, and all in one place. Parents/guardians will no longer need to search various platforms for information.
The district, schools, and teachers were using different tools, platforms and apps to communicate with parents/guardians. Parents/guardians were confused and couldn't keep up.
Parents/guardians know exactly where to go to find information and engage about their child/ren!