After School Art Enrichment ~
(*Please note vocabulary and terms associated with goals for learning in each lesson)
"Nature Relief Prints"
*monochromatic color scheme, relief surface,brayer, ink reservoir and print
Acrylic "Autumn Still Life"
*observation, hierarchy, overlap, proportion, drawing, acrylic paint, color mixing with tints and shades, and palette knife.
"Masters and Me" artist study books
*Claude Monet, Vincent Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Henri Matisse and Georgia O'Keeffe.
Earthenware Clay "Fish Pocket
*slab construction, template, score, slip, texture, greenware, fire, kiln, bisque ware,
glaze and glaze ware.
2014 Marine Art Contest
* Research and illustration of the amazing creatures of Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary.
* Observation, proportion, line, shape, and color.
Beautify Brewster Art Exhibit with the Brewster Department of Natural Resources and AmeriCorps Volunteers
* Earth Day clean-up art exhibit at Eddy Elementary 4/26/2014
* Reduce, reuse and recycle. Creating paper from our scraps and spring plants.
Blending, slurry, mold and deckle, blotting, pressing and drying.
Student set up for "Music and Arts Night"
* Organization, responsibility, arts advocacy, and community involvement.