- If you are accessing a google document from a "related link" I have shared, you will need to go to my website using CHROME.
- Be sure that you check your Chrome settings.
- Go to Chrome, go to settings (3 vertical lines in the upper right hand corner), click on settings, go to Google Apps, and make sure Google Drive is on.
- Make sure that you have installed, updated and turned on google docs and google sheets as well.
- If you are accessing a "related file" that I have linked in the website, go to my website using SAFARI.
- Once you have opened the file, you will have an option to "open in". Choose that and then select Notability.
ORGANIZING NOTABILITY: USE "DIVIDER" AND "SUBJECT"
- CREATE A DIVIDER FIRST!!!!! It will have a "triangle" shape associated with it.
- DIVIDERS represent your course (treat dividers like a 3 ring binder for your class)
PHYSICS, ELA, GEOMETRY, ETC.
- CREATE A SUBJECT SECOND!! (It will have a "circle" shape associated with it.
- SUBJECTS will be within the DIVIDER (treat subjects like chapter or topic sections within your binder)
Chapter 2, Vectors, Chapter 3, Newton's Laws of Motion, etc.
- Use the edit tool to delete, rename, move the subjects and dividers.
MOVING YOUR DOCUMENTS BACK TO GOOGLE DRIVE:
- Use the export feature to send your documents back to google drive.
- Google drive will allow you to open the edited documents on any computer.
BACKING UP YOUR WORK TO GOOGLE DRIVE OR DROPBOX!!
- At the bottom of the left hand corner is a gear symbol.
- Click on the gear and you will see options for backing up your work.
- Select the option that works for you... most choose GOOGLE DRIVE
- Keeping backup on will allow your work to be backed up after your edits / changes on the document automatically.