Welcome to Kindergarten
Kindergarten Online Registration will open for the upcoming 2021-22 school year has begun. Enrollment requirements are listed below. Preregistration begins with an online application and should be completed by those families who meet the criteria.
- Your child must reside in the town they will be attending school and you will need to provide proof of residency documentation.
- Your child must be five (5) years old on or before August 31st of the enrollment year.
- The following documents are required at registration.
- Your child's original birth certificate
- Proof of residency (see below for acceptable examples)
- Your child's most recent physical examination and immunizations record
If applicable also include:
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan if your child receives Special Education Services.
- Proof or guardianship if your child is not living with one or both natural parents.
Proof of Residency Acceptable Documents
- Copy of mortgage statement
- Copy of lease/rental agreement
- Copy of town tax bill
- Copy of your voter registration
If you need additional information, please contact the school directly. We are happy to assist you in answering any questions that you might have regarding Kindergarten enrollment/Registration.
This is a very exciting time and we look forward to beginning a wonderful educational experience for you and your child!200 Schoolhouse RoadEastham, MA 02642School Hours 7:45-2:00Phone: 508-255-0808Fax: 508-240-5403Principal: William Crosby
Online Registration: This needs to be completed by March 24, 2021.
May 13 and May 14, 2021
June 10, 202146 Eldredge Park WayOrleans MA 02653School Hours 7:45-2:00Phone: 508-255-0380Fax: 508-255-7943Principal: Elaine PenderRegistration:Screening:Orientation:384 Underpass RoadBrewster, MA 02631School Hours 7:45-2:00Phone: 508-896-4545Fax: 508-896-4081Principal: Keith Gauley
Brewster Kindergarten Registration:
Online Registration: This needs to be completed by March 7, 2021.
Kindergarten Virtual Orientation:
Wednesday, May 5th, 6-6:45 p.m
Wednesday, June 2nd or Thursday, June 3rd100 Lawrence RoadWellfleet, MA 02667School Hours 7:45-2:00Phone: 508-349-3101Fax: 508-349-1377Principal: Mary Beth Rodman
Kindergarten Open House and Bus Ride: